Kathy Freston's Meal Plan
- Two pieces of gluten-free toast with natural peanut butter or almond butter
- Quinoa with tofu and vegetable stir-fry
- In the summer, Kathy likes to throw together a big salad with whatever she finds fresh at the market.
- If she's in a hurry, Kathy says she'll have soy yogurt with almonds and blueberries. "I'm not the best cook in the world, so I like to keep it simple," she says.
- Salad with avocado and lentil soup. "What I'll do basically is just go into the grocery store and see what's fresh and available," she says. "I always go to the farmer's market whenever I can and see what they have."
- If it's a cookout, Kathy says she'll opt for a soy burger or soy dog.
Find recipes and menu plans of what Oprah is eating during her 21-day cleanse.