Jessica Seinfeld's Double Delicious Mission
Here are a few of Jessica's tips:
- Instead of picking out a sugar-laden breakfast cereal, choose a healthier version and sprinkle just a little sugar on top for a treat.
- Skip the sodas and opt for no-sugar-added, 100 percent fruit juice. Then, be sure you only give your kids the recommended daily serving—it's probably a lot less volume than you think.
- Avoid packaged lunches made with large quantities of sodium.
- Make your pasta dinner using a mixture of regular noodles and whole wheat noodles, which will boost your fiber intake.
- Don't go shopping hungry! Make a shopping list and stick with it.
Watch Jessica's guide to buying produce.
See all of Jessica's healthy cooking advice for busy families.