Martina McBride at the Texas State Fair
General Audience Information for Martina McBride's Performance on The Oprah Show at the State Fair of Texas
When: Monday, October 12, 2009
Time: Performance will begin at 10 a.m.
Location: State Fair of Texas - Dallas
Chevrolet Main State
For more information and directions, go to BigTex.com.
- Gates at the fairgrounds open at 7 a.m. Exhibit buildings open at 10 a.m. Rides and other booth opening times may vary.
- The Chevrolet Main Stage audience standing area will be open at 7 a.m. The performance begins at 10 a.m. Plan to be with us until 11:30 a.m.
- The Fair is an ALL AGES event. Minors attending Martina McBride's performance should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Access the audience entrances to the Chevrolet Main Stage through Nimitz Drive (from either east or west directions). We recommend you enter through the front gate (Parry Avenue), Gate 11 (Ladow) or Gate 5 (Grand Avenue). Those are the closest gates to the Chevrolet Main Stage.
- This performance is STANDING ROOM ONLY. First come, first served. Space is LIMITED. Performance will go on rain or shine.
- Once the Chevrolet Main Stage standing room audience area is full, the audience will be redirected to the International Boulevard area.
- ADA access/seating will be available in the Chevrolet Main Stage area.
- Security checkpoints are located at ALL of the gates accessing the fairgrounds. For a list of allowed and prohibited items, go to www.bigtex.com/generalinfo/faqs/bring.asp.
- Tickets to the State Fair of Texas are $15, but you may purchase them at a discounted price through Kroger. Children 48 inches and shorter are $11. Children 2 years old and younger are FREE.
- Parking is $10 at all of the general lots, first come, first served. The fairgrounds are also accessible via DART. For information, go to www.dart.org/statefair/statefair.asp. Overnight parking is prohibited.
- For additional information, directions, maps, FAQs and ticketing information to the State Fair of Texas, go to BigTex.com.
Harpo Productions, Inc., Harpo, Inc. and its related companies, production personnel, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents and contractors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any losses, claims, injuries or damages of any kind incurred by any parties traveling to or from the event, being present at the event, and/or participating in the event.