If you or your child is still in an incest situation, do not hesitate to ask for help.
  • You can call Child Protective Services (CPS) for your area.
    • You can find the number for CPS in RAINN's mandatory reporting database. Information is listed by state.
    • You can also find the number for CPS in the Blue Pages of your phone book.
    • Your local police department can help you contact CPS. 
  • If you believe that the child is in immediate danger, call 911!

Keep Reading


Next Story