Preventing Global Warming Related Resources
To learn more about Global Warning, a short film Leonardo co-created, visit his website.
Help plant trees to clean the air we breathe.
The Chuda's Green Home
Visit the Children's Health Environmental Coalition (CHEC) website to learn more about the environmental- and human- friendly home that Leonardo DiCaprio toured. CHEC is dedicated to prevention of non-genetic childhood cancer and other environmentally caused childhood illnesses.
- The top 3 things you can do to stop global warming everyday
- For other "green" choices, products for a better planet, visit www.greenerchoices.org.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Laurie David teamed up with Larry David and a star-studded cast for a comedy special on TBS. For more information, visit www.tbs.com/shows/earthtoamerica/.
Strange Days on Planet Earth
A National Geographic special hosted by Edward Norton on PBS
Join the virtual march on Washington to stop global warming.
More You Can Do
- The three most fuel-efficient cars on the market
- See if the car you drive is energy efficient. Visit www.epa.gov/greenvehicles.
- How energy efficient is your home? Visit www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=home_improvement.hm_improvement_index_tools.
- Drive an energy-efficient car. Hybrids, cars that run on both gasoline and electricity, are the most fuel-efficient cars according to Consumer Reports.
- Buy energy-efficient appliances. Look for the blue Energy Star label or visit www.energystar.gov.
- Use energy-saving light bulbs. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), if every American household replaced 5 of their current light bulbs with 5 compact fluorescent light bulbs, it would save as much energy as if we took 8 million cars off the roads.
Curb Your Enthusiam star Larry David and his wife, Laurie, share simple ways they help save the environment around their home everyday.