The Oprah Show from Sydney, Australia - Audience Ticket Information
The reservation window for tickets to the tapings in Australia is now closed. If you have secured a ticket reservation for these special tapings, heres what you need to know about attending the show:
- Very important! This is a ticketed event. If your ticket request is randomly selected, you or your guest as listed in your request must be available to pick up your tickets and wristbands at a designated location in Sydney one to two days before the taping.
- You will have until December 1, at the latest to change the name of your guest. No name changes will be accepted after this date. The lead name of your party cannot be changed at any time. If you need to make a name change, email us at the address provided in your confirmation. Refer to your confirmation email for details.
- When you pick up your tickets, you will be asked to present a photo ID. The ID must match the name of the lead or guest of the party.
- This taping will take place on Tuesday, December 14, at the Sydney Opera House in Australia.
- These tickets are simply your admission to the taping of The Oprah Show from Sydney, Australia. You are responsible for your own travel to Sydney, Australia and accommodations while there.
- The time commitment for the "morning" taping will be approximately from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. The time commitment for the "evening" taping will be approximately from 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Everyone in your party must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
- The show will tape in The Sydney Opera House Forecourt (outside). Come prepared for the day's weather. We will tape the show rain or shine. (Please note: December is a summer month in Sydney. It will be hot!)
- If your request has not been selected, we will email you if more tickets become available.
For more information, please refer to our The Oprah Show from Sydney, Australia FAQs.