Pop open these paper cups and wait for puns about the wine's "nose" to flow.
- Pick Your Nose Cups, $8 for 24
- Fred, Urban Outfitters; urbanoutfitters.com
You get two silhouettes in one with this wine-glass encased inside a tumbler.
- Illusion glasses, $75 for a set of four
- Uncommon Goods; uncommongoods.com
This diamond-shaped acrylic ice bucket excels at keeping its assets frozen.
- Ice bucket, $199
- Grainware by William Bounds; 800-473-0504; grainware.com, $199
- Stainless steel and crystal tongs, $50
- Magpie, Barneys New York; 212-826-8900; barneys.com
Borrowing from convention-hall diplomacy, these interactive paper cocktail napkins exchange much more than just names.
- Hello My Name Is Paper Napkins, $4 for 12
- The Spoon Sisters; spoonsisters.com
This two-part rubber ice tray freezes water into precious 3-D shapes.
- Cool Jewels ice tray, $6.50
- Fred, Sur la Table; surlatable.com
James Bond himself couldn't mastermind a better place to stash ice and champagne bottles than this gigantic 3-foot-tall acrylic martini glass.
- Acrylic martini glass, $270
- Grainware by William Bounds; 800-473-0504; grainware.com
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne
- Available at fine wine retailers