4 Things Your Royal Wedding Watch Party Definitely Needs
Royal unions and fascinators go hand in hand. To make your own over-the-top headpiece (fair warning: it won't resemble the serpentine bow, above, that Princess Beatrice wore to William and Kate's ceremony), follow our instructions from Erica Domesek, DIY doyenne and founder of the site P.S.—I Made This...
1. Cut 1 to 1½ feet of wide mesh ribbon with bendable wire edges.
2. Hold the center of the ribbon in one hand; use your other hand to fold the ribbon's loose ends, creating loops and twists.
3. Use a needle and thread to stitch the ends of the ribbon into the pinched base.
4. Using a hot-glue gun, attach feathers of different sizes and textures to the back of the ribbon embellishment.
5. Glue the entire sculpture to a hair comb or a headband. Huzzah!