Tips for Organizing Your Messy Car
Step 1: Upload Your "Before" Photos
You never know what's lurking in that trunk... Before you move a thing, photograph your car as-is. Peter just might be able to help you out if you have questions—or you could be on the show!What You'll Need to Get Started
Upload your photos
Improve Your Chances of Appearing on The Oprah Show !
1. Don't pick up your mess before you take your "before" photos. The messier, the better!
2. Take a photo from each and every part of the car. Get the widest angle possible—the more we see, the better.
3. Get creative! Take a few photos of specific areas—the trunk, back seat, glove compartment or under the visor.
4. Make sure the area is well lit. If not, use a flash.
5. Make sure your camera settings are on the highest resolution possible.
6. Turn off the time/date stamp.
7. Don't include anyone in the photos. Cars only, please!
8. Try not to submit blurry photos. We may not be able to use them.
9. Remember, you can only submit up to three photos, so pick your best ones!