5 Incredible Uses for Baking Soda
Keeping the microwave clean isn't always easy (especially if your microwave is mounted above your stove and you are an adult under 5 feet tall and can't actually see all the way into the microwave unless you are standing on a stepping stool). It's a time-consuming task and, let's be honest, if you're using the microwave, you're probably already looking to save time. This quick method takes just 18 minutes, 17-and-a-half of which are unattended, and results in a splatter-free, spill-free, odor-free microwave.
For 1 use
1. Combine baking soda and water in a microwave-safe container.
2. Microwave the mixture on high for 3 minutes.
3. Leave the container in the microwave with the door closed for 15 minutes.
4. Using oven mitts, carefully remove the container from the microwave.
5. With a damp cloth, wipe out the inside of the microwave and door.
6. Use paper or cloth towels to thoroughly dry the inside of the microwave or allow it to air dry with the door open.