8 Home Goods So Cozy You'll Never Want to Go Out
If you're the type to race out the door in the morning, we have a few items that might tempt you to linger a little.
1. Fit for a Queen: Less kitschy than a Snuggie, this irresistible Barefoot Dreams robe allows you to lounge like royalty while feeling like you've been bear-huged by the coziest blanket ever.
CozyChic robe, $127; BarefootDreams.com
2. Towel Off: Here's the thing about good towels: They get better with every wash. This brightly colored line by Graccioza, made of Egyptian cotton, starts out softer than most, with extra-long fibers to create a truly silk-tastic feel.
Long double-loop towels, $77 each; JohnLewis.com
3. Step Right Out: Crafted in thick tufted microfiber, this bath rug feels like it was made from your fluffiest slippers, and its high absorbency means water won't have a chance to pool at your feet before you're dry.
Fuzi bath rug, $35; GraciousHome.com
1. Ultimate Snuggler: Made of environmentally friendly cashmere, Garnet Hill's striped throw is Mother Nature approved. Cue nap time.
Eco-Cashmere throw, $328; GarnetHill.com
2. Cool Side of the Pillow: Expanding its repertoire, mattress-maker Tempur-Pedic has designed a first-of-its-kind pillow with built-in cooling gels on both sides (layered just beneath the fabric) that help regulate your body temperature and keep you from overheating throughout the night.
Tempur-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow, $199 for queen; TempurPedic.com
3. Take Cover: The right comforter provides enough warmth without feeling too heavy, so you can use it year-round. The feathers in this 430-thread-count creation from the Company Store have optimal fill power (the volume an ounce of down takes up), which means the blanket insulates better than most yet weighs less.
Legends royal white goose down comforter, $599 for queen; TheCompanyStore.com
4. Cloud Nine: Not ready to splurge on a new mattress? A featherbed is an easier upgrade. Invest in one with enough shape to provide real support—like Pacific Coast's mattress topper, designed with an extra layer of quilting to feel like a full-body pillow.
$200 for queen; PacificCoast.com
Tuck In: Heavier and warmer than most flannel sheets, this set is so luscious and velvety that you may never want to get out of bed.
Heritage Chamois flannel sheet set, $169 for queen; LLBean.com