Tired of Work? Bullying Might Be to Blame
You Know You're Being Bullied at Work When:
- You feel like throwing up the night before the start of your work week.
- Your frustrated family demands that you to stop obsessing about work at home.
- Your doctor asks what could be causing your skyrocketing blood pressure and recent health problems, and tells you to change jobs.
- You feel too ashamed of being controlled by another person at work to tell your spouse or partner.
- All your paid time off is used for "mental health breaks" from the misery.
- Days off are spent exhausted and lifeless, your desire to do anything is gone.
- Your favorite activities and fun. with family are no longer appealing
- You begin to believe that you provoked the workplace cruelty.