10 Rules To Keep The Weight Off Forever!
80 percent of people who lose weight gain it right back. Here’s what the other 20 percent know.
Make Special Occasions Count
"Before you walk in the door of a restaurant," says Susan Buckley, "think, 'Is this just a meal I don’t want to cook at home, or is it a special occasion?' If it’s the latter, go ahead and indulge, because such moments come only once in a while. Otherwise, you need to think about proportions and what you order."