Lobster Salad with Herb Croutons
- 1 pound cooked, chopped lobster meat
- 1 1/2 cups creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives
- 2 Tbsp. minced chervil
- 3 lemons , juiced as needed
- Fleur de sel or Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary
- Kosher salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°. Place a single layer of bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with herbs, salt, and pepper.
Bake for 4 minutes, then turn sheet and bake an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown. Set on a rack to cool.
Place 1 Tbsp. of lobster mix on each crouton, and garnish with chervil and a sprinkling of fleur de sel.
Note: Fleur de sel is available at Williams-Sonoma, Williams-Sonoma.com.