Grilled Corn on the Cob with Ancho Chili-Lime Butter Recipe
- 12 Tbsp. (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, from 2 limes
- 2 tsp. ancho chili powder (or substitute traditional chili powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 8 ears corn, husked
DirectionsTotal time: 30 minutes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a food processor, purée butter, lime juice, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth.
Spread 1 tablespoon of the prepared butter on each ear of corn (reserve remaining), then arrange each on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap snugly. Arrange foil packages on the grill and cook, flipping once, until corn is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. (Check for doneness by carefully opening one package to see if corn is soft and tender.)
Remove and discard foil, then transfer corn to a platter. Serve with remaining chili-lime butter on the side.
Per serving: 238 calories, 18g fat, 3g protein, 19g carbohydrates