The Only 5 Products You Need for a Minimalist Makeup Bag
1. Cream foundation: Smooth skin gives you instant polish. A buildable cream formula can also be used as a concealer or an eye primer. (Surratt Surreal Real Skin Foundation Wand, $75)
2. Lip and cheek multitasker: For the quickest way to add subtle flush, just dab on this creamy two-in-one. (Sonia Kashuk Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm, $10)
3. Lipstick or gloss: When you want to glam it up, all you need is a bold lipcolor. (YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, $38)
4. Black mascara: No time for liner? Two coats of black mascara will do the trick. (CoverGirl So Lashy! BlastPro Mascara, $6)
5. Eyeshadow palette: Line your eyes with one of the darker shades, swipe a lighter color across your lids, or combine multiple hues to create a dramatic evening eye. (BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 The Bare Neutrals, $32)
Small and sleek, the Sonia Kashuk Organizer Make Up Bag ($18) is perfect for stashing in your handbag. And with two expandable pockets, it can also double as a cheerful clutch.