New Year's Facts
We're taking this time to look back and count our blessings...and a few other things too.
By Talie Tebbi
Original Content | December 09, 2011
Bring on the Bubbly
- 49 million: The number of bubbles in a bottle of Champagne.
- 25: The percentage of all Champagne sold in America that is purchased between Christmas and New Year's Day.
- 45 degrees: The angle at which you should hold a Champagne bottle before popping.
- 45 degrees: The perfect temperature to serve Champagne.
- 50 mph: The top speed of a cork leaving a Champagne bottle.
Printed from Oprah.com on Sunday, May 19, 2013
© 2013 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved