News and information about World Population on Oprah.com.
Full Episode: Oprah and Karen Armstrong on the 12 Steps to Compassion
It. According to a study conducted by the Pew Research Center 2010. Five point eight million people back to 84% of the world ' s population . Are religious. Remaining 16% do not identify with any particular The biggest organized world religions by the number
Center 2010. Five point eight million people back to 84% of the world's population . Are religious. Remaining 16% do not identify with any particular -- The biggest organized world religions by the number of followers are.
More About World Population
The Weird Reasons You're So Tired
unusually low, get your blood checked by your physician. Bad Bacteria in Your Gut Prevent Deep Sleep Two-thirds of the world ' s population —over 4.5 billion people—have bad bacteria known as H. Pylori living in their stomach. This harmful bacteria can
Do You Have a Hidden Hair Hurt?
redhead-specific topics, movies starring redheads, and above all else, a chance for members of this minority (2% of the world ' s population , according to Powers) to bond with each other. Bart Rouwenhorst,the festival's founder, told Powers,"If you
carbon that is so conveniently and fortunately absorbed by our oceans. No oceans = No protein supply to one-fifth of the world ' s population . No oceans = No home for the estimated 50 to 80 percent of all life on earth that lives under the surface of our oceans
Our Water Footprint
and why conservation and cleanliness of water are so important for all of us to focus on? TK: About two-thirds of the world ' s population will experience some type of water shortage by 2025. We're seeing that because of melting of glaciers, and all sorts
Chill! 19 Things You Can Stop Worrying About Right Now
should handle them. What the pros had to say could soothe even the most nervous soul—and lead to a sudden surge in the world ' s population of "What, me worry?" types. All together now: Whew. 1. I have a bad feeling: I'm never going to lose this
Gluten-Free: Is It for Me?
Maryland, one in every 132 people in America has celiac disease, and nearly 15 times that number—up to 15 percent of the world ' s population , or one in seven people—have a non-celiac gluten intolerance. More likely, whatever your body's response
Who Matches Up? The Results of O 's Love Survey
surprised. The primary gene (in the dopamine system) associated with risk-taking occurs in only a small percentage of the world ' s population . So it's reasonable that only 9.5 percent of the 1,000 respondents in our survey—59 women and 36 men—scored
What Your Hair Says About You (and How to Change the Message)
described, no kidding, as "Bleach Blonding." And I used it. Natural blondes make up approximately 2 percent of the world ' s population . They are as rare as albinos. But you can't toss a cat without hitting a golden ponytail these days, because the
Ending World Hunger
given what we're bombarded with in terms of the media and the messages you receive images we see every day that. Half the world ' s population lives on less than two dollars a day I did a show while back and I was talking about that I I keep. Ten dollars above
the messages you receive images we see every day that. Half the world's population lives on less than two dollars a day I did a show while back and I was talking about that I I