Photo: Michael Edwards
This autumn floral dress from Evans ($120), a British plus label new to the United States, has a wrap-style bodice that gives 48-year-old Cindy Kuhn, an actress and vintage-clothing entrepreneur, a long, lean look.
- Abby Z. has head-turning jeweled necklines. (AbbyZ.com)
- Amsale offers high-end evening wear for brides, bridesmaids, and "cocktail" events. (Amsale.com for stores)
- Evans, a sister company of Top Shop, is a terrific source for figure-friendly prints. (EvansLondon.com)
Igigi's fully lined dresses smooth lumps and bumps. (Igigi.com)
- Newport News' jersey has extra spandex for a more comfortable fit. (Newport-News.com)
- Olivia Harper offers well-cut jersey that doesn't cling or bunch up. (LeeLeesValise.com)
- Shape fx makes a sheath dress with a built-in power-liner control slip that slims. (Shapefx.com)
- Z from Zenobia has dependable office wear. (Saks Fifth Avenue; 877-612-7257)
Earrings, Kara Ross. Belt, Lai. Clutch, VBH. Shoes, Miu Miu.