A rich harvest of watches in seasonal oranges—think pumpkins, squash, peak foliage—is spicing up autumn. Try updating your wardrobe by swapping a plain strap or watch face for something from this palette.
1. From the inventors of equestrian chic, a watch embedded in alligator and strung on a leather cord, to tie to a bag or on a wrist. Hermès, $1,950
2. This lizard band fuses color and texture, and there are diamonds and easy-to-see numbers on the dial. David Yurman, $1,850
3. No stolen moments with this golden case—it's in the shape of a tiny lock. Coach, $358
4. A juicy twist on a classic has stylish Roman numerals and a crocodile strap. Cartier
5. A rubber-and-stainless-steel strap gives this well-built watch industrial flair. Izod, $85
6. Handsome and water-resistant to 200 meters, this timepiece trades a sunny strap for a vivid face. Seiko, $425
We Hear You!