Keep in Mind:
- Your body will seem more in proportion if you break up the hip-to-shoulder line with a two-piece suit.
- Bikini bottoms that cut straight across the waist are to be avoided; they emphasize the horizontal in an unflattering place.
- Strategic gathering of fabric and a plunging V-neck draw focus to the center—where you need width.
- A square neckline adds the breadth you need up top.
- Two-tone suits (one color on top and another on bottom) counteract the length of the torso and make the waist look smaller.