"I'm thrilled with my bump," says Kurkova, 25. She likes that her romantic dark teal dress is not skintight but sexy, outlining her swelling belly. And the bias-cut velvet is stretchy enough to accommodate it.
If you're pregnant...
- Go Grecian. Draping is good; you want to show off your belly, not broadcast every detail.
- Define your shape. Baggy makes you look bigger; Kurkova belts looser clothes under her stomach or beneath her breasts.
- Don't cover up. Bare skin is sensual; you don't have to be shy about exposing great legs or lovely arms.
- Think colorfully. Consider deep, rich shades—they're more flattering than brights or metallics.
- Borrow his stuff. Kurkova likes to go out for dinner in black leggings, a white shirt of her boyfriend's, and a tuxedo jacket.