O Magazine's Spring Makeup Awards 2011 - Best Beauty Products
Introducing the 30 winners of our fourth annual contest.
O, The Oprah Magazine | From the April 2011 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine
Monet had nothing on the O beauty department after we laid out every last one of the season's new lipstick shades. Our four favorites:
1. The Pink Dahlia Distinction: L'Oréal Paris Infallible Le Rouge in Perennial Pink ($10; drugstores)
2. The Fuchsia Peony Prize: Laura Mercier Gel Lip Colour in Dollface ($22; lauramercier.com)
3. The Red Rose Ribbon: Lancôme L'Absolu Nu in Red Chiffon ($29; lancome-usa.com)
Top background: The Peach Tulip Trophy: Clarins Rouge Hydra Nude in 02 ($24; us.clarins.com)
Best Split Personalities
Sometimes a little indecision can be very attractive. Take these two winners—they're not sure if they want to be softening balms or color-rich glosses. So they settled in between, leaving lips supple and kissed with color.
4. CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm ($6; drugstores)
5. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm ($7; drugstores)
Most Luscious Texture
Bottom background: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine ($32; chanel.com)
Chanel always turns out glamorous-looking lipsticks. Their latest is also terrifically hydrating, perfectly luminous—and sure to convert the last of you "gloss only" holdouts. Choose from among 18 shades, beige to berry.
More Winning Makeup: 10 amazing beauty products to try this spring