1. Your necklace should be working for you—a long strand that hits just below the bust makes you look taller and leaner.
Gold-plated faux-crystal necklace, Jennifer Miller Jewelry, $150
2. Not sure when "finishing touch" becomes "overkill"? You can never go wrong with a stack of skinny bangles.
Gold-plated bangles with faux diamonds, Jennifer Miller Jewelry, $45 for set of three
3. Don't be afraid to add something disarmingly bold and masculine—like this oversize watch—into the mix.
Rose-gold-plated stainless steel watch, DKNY, $155
4. Try wearing just one big, memorable piece. A wide cuff like this can easily become your calling card.
Antiqued gold-plated brass cuff, Zara Terez, $125
5. When shopping for earrings, consider the shape of your face: Pendants look best when yours is round or square. Studs, buttons, or short drop earrings offset a long or oval face. Hoops are always a good choice.
Glass and resin earrings, Olivia Stone, $118
6. A ring should flatter your fingers. Narrow bands or styles that extend toward the knuckle make your digits appear longer; thin fingers can pull off a wider style.
Gold vermeil and labradorite ring, Stephen Estelle, $219
Next: See how 6 very different women express their unique personal style with jewelry