Fill this affordable creel ($17, Walmart.com) or a plastic tackle box with everything the fisherman (or fisherwoman) in your life needs to reel in their next big catch.
5 Budget-Friendly Gifts to Go Inside
1. Although they won't last long, Swedish Fish won't ever get away ($1.50, Walgreens.com).
2. A clown fish is already caught inside this pear-scented soap ($9, PrimalElementsOnline.com).
3. These herb- and spice-tinged Mediterranean sea salts are good for seasoning the catch of the day before it hits the grill ($14.50, HotPaella.com).
4. A waterproof camera will help document his or her next fishing trip ($15, Drugstore.com).
5. This colorful lure's wobbling action will attract even the cleverest of fish ($7, Sears.com).
7 gift jar ideas that don't require wrapping