8 Ways to Build a Better Gift Basket
5 Budget-Friendly Gifts to Go Inside
1. Black, acid-free pages keep photos safe and ensure this scrapbook lasts for generations ($8.50, DickBlick.com).
2. Shimmery alphabet stickers keep script looking neat ($2, Joann.com).
3. Glue dots in a handy dispenser make adhering pictures to pages mess free ($5, OrientalTrading.com).
4. These scissors create scalloped edges in one snip ($2, Stuff4Scrapbooking.com).
5. Even if the recipient can't draw a stick figure, she'll be able to decorate winter photos like a pro with these snowflake stamps ($7 for a five-piece set, ScrapBuck.com).