Stuff a Sturdy Tote
Pack up a picnic for two in this heavy-duty canvas shopper ($20, LLBean.com) and give it to your favorite couple. Make it one of a kind by adding their monogram to the outside for an extra $6 and ensure that nobody swipes their haul next time they use it at the farmers' market.
5 Budget-Friendly Gifts to Go Inside
1. The waterproof nylon backing on this blanket ensures recipients' derrieres stay dry ($26.50, Target.com).
2. The eye-catching label on this crisp Chardonnay with hints of pear and green apple was designed by Banana Republic's creative director ($17, ClosDuBois.com).
3. Plastic wine glasses are good for sipping in the park ($1, DollarTree.com).
4. Chili pepper olive oil gives a baguette some kick ($13, OliviersAndCo).
5. Cutlery made of birchwood is cool and compostable ($1.50 for a 24-pack, EcoBambooWare.com).