Photo: Courtesy of L.L.Bean
5 Budget-Friendly Gifts to Go Inside
1. The waterproof nylon backing on this blanket ensures recipients' derrieres stay dry ($26.50, Target.com).
2. The eye-catching label on this crisp Chardonnay with hints of pear and green apple was designed by Banana Republic's creative director ($17, ClosDuBois.com).
3. Plastic wine glasses are good for sipping in the park ($1, DollarTree.com).
4. Chili pepper olive oil gives a baguette some kick ($13, OliviersAndCo).
5. Cutlery made of birchwood is cool and compostable ($1.50 for a 24-pack, EcoBambooWare.com).