8 Ways to Build a Better Gift Basket
5 Budget-Friendly Gifts to Go Inside
1. Zebra-striped pasta is a feast for the eyes ($11, ItalianHarvest.com).
2. Oprah says this preservative-free tomato sauce is the next best thing to homegrown tomatoes ($10, DonatellaStyle.com).
3. The wide handle on this beechwood slatted spoon makes stirring easier ($5, BedBathAndBeyond.com).
4. Use this olive oil and balsamic vinegar combo for everything from dipping to dressing a salad ($9, MadeInNapaValley.com).
5. Nested inside this Russian doll is another mini version...and a handy kitchen timer to keep any cook on track ($14, PerpetualKid.com).