Put Presents in a Colander
Spoil the chef in your life with a new stainless steel colander (like this one from Williams-Sonoma, $16) and fill it with everything he or she needs to make a mouthwatering meal. Plus, we're pretty sure this gourmet gift guarantees you a spot at their next dinner party.
5 Budget-Friendly Gifts to Go Inside
1. Zebra-striped pasta is a feast for the eyes ($11, ItalianHarvest.com).
2. Oprah says this preservative-free tomato sauce is the next best thing to homegrown tomatoes ($10, DonatellaStyle.com).
3. The wide handle on this beechwood slatted spoon makes stirring easier ($5, BedBathAndBeyond.com).
4. Use this olive oil and balsamic vinegar combo for everything from dipping to dressing a salad ($9, MadeInNapaValley.com).
5. Nested inside this Russian doll is another mini version...and a handy kitchen timer to keep any cook on track ($14, PerpetualKid.com).