What do they wear on days they feel fat?
How do they handle color?
Why is dressing up so hard?
Meet our experts:
- The Modern Classicist: Ann Caruso, Freelance fashion editor, stylist, and consultant
- The World Traveler: Tia Cibani, Creative director for the clothing label Ports 1961
- The Plus-Size Authority: Michele Weston, cofounder of Selling Style, a marketing company
- The Chic Realist: Jenny Capitain, Contributing fashion editor for O, The Oprah Magazine
- The Glamour Girl: June Haynes, Vice president of retail for Valentino USA
- The Queen of Ease: Mary Alice Stephenson, Fashion editor, TV commentator, and consultant