Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe
Rachel shares with Nate six essential elements that she says every woman should own to add a little glamour and style to her wardrobe:
- Cocktail ring: Rachel says every woman needs at least one big, eye-catching cocktail ring. Shop thrift stores and flea markets for inexpensive, one-of-a-kind pieces made from anything from glass or crystal to semiprecious stones.
- Neck scarf or shawl: Scarves are versatile accessories that can be worn in countless ways, Rachel says. Try to find a print or pattern inspired by top designers such as Missoni, Pucci and Hermès.
- Hoops: Hoop earrings in yellow or white gold add glam to any outfit.
- Diamond studs: Perfect for any occasion, diamond studs are a must-have. Faux diamonds are fine too. "Nobody knows the difference," Rachel says.
- Pair each of nude and black pumps: Closed-toe pumps in these two basic colors can be worn year round. Take your pick of peep-toe pumps if you live in warmer climates.
- Clutch: Rachel says a clutch is an ideal evening bag. Pick metallic gold, silver or black, which will work with everything.