21 Instant Beauty Boosters
1. Guerlain Radiant Blush in Russian Doll ($42; department stores): One drop of this liquid formula brings radiance to the skin—just look at our model.
2. Paula Dorf Perfect Color in Ecstasy ($32; PaulaDorf.com): After you apply this deep pink to your cheeks, pat it onto your lips for a subtle stain.
3. Fresh Freshface Blush Powder in Petal ($28; Fresh.com): A powder so fine it's practically a cream; blends easily into a soft flush.
4. Victoria's Secret VS Makeup Blush Trio in At Last ($18; VictoriasSecret.com): Use the darkest color on the apples of your cheeks; the lighter shades can be dusted all along the cheekbones.
5. The Body Shop Pearlescents Blush Trio in Cool Dusk ($23; TheBodyShop.com): With marula and sesame seed oils, this lustrous blush is truly silky; it's also shimmery, though, so skip it if you have a lot of fine lines.
6. Philosophy the Supernatural You Make Me Blush in Healthy/Happy ($25; Philosophy.com): The peachy color enlivens olive and dark skin tones.
How to: Get the step-by-step guide to wear bright blush