A bazaar mood, bold and exotic, enlivens these crafty accessories. Complex textures and sun-warmed colors cut through winter's dark—and will still look splendid come spring.
(From top, left to right)
1. Bright zigzag straps on a wooden wedge have a tribal vibe. Diane von Furstenberg, $260
2. Flower power rides again in a brass cuff inlaid with multicolor ceramic. Shelly Saber for GS Lillian, $75
3. Speak softly and carry a green purse with a little stick. Jamin Puech, $675
4. Intricate embroidery and a gold logo enrich a patent-leather-edged bag. Tory Burch, $395
5. Canvas flats with turned-up toes are very Aladdin. Michael Antonio, $32
6. Chunky double-strand beads are perfect with your crispest shirt. Kenneth Jay Lane, $225
7. Sneak in a chic print: This extralong silk clutch is roomy enough for day. Gail DeLoach, $255
8. A splash of yellow gladiator boosts your mood—and your stature. Jimmy Choo, $795
From the February 2009 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine
We Hear You!