What really matters most to you? Your relationships with family, friends and children? Helping others? Passions? Faith? Security? Health? At the end of each year, don't you want to look back and see that you made a difference? That you matter?
Today is the start of a new year for your life. Start it off by making a difference in you, in your life, and in the lives of those you love. This is your opportunity. Time spent on what matters most is never wasted time.Read Keisha Whitaker's blog!TAKE ACTION TODAY
- Stop and think...then make a list of what matters most to you.
- Create a list of how you currently spend your time each week.
- Organize your list of weekly activities and identify activities that are required and those that are optional or that waste time.
- Take steps to rearrange your schedule or reduce the optional activities so that you can spend more time doing what matters most.
- Don't waste time.
The average person spends:
- 100 hours a year commuting to work, compared to 80 hours of vacation time.
- 91 hours a week at work for dual-career couples with kids under 18.
- 1.8 hours a day doing household activities.
- 2.6 hours a day watching TV.
- 8.6 hours a day sleeping.
Time is a non-renewable resource. Once it's used up, you can't get it back.
More Ways to Make Your Mondays Matter