1. Show respect for your man's thought processes, don't coddle his emotions. Don't ask, "How do you feel?" but rather "What do you think?"
2. The key to being loved by a man is not what you achieve or do, but in who you are inside.
3. A woman is most powerful and most attractive when she exudes her feminine energy.
4. Husbands and wives each have within them both masculine and feminine energies that need to be balanced, complementary and noncompetitive.
5. Focus on complementary energy rather than competitive energy. Competitive energy diminishes intimacy.
— Dr. Pat Allen, marriage and family therapist