Here's a guide to the simple things you may often overlook when you neglect to make time the ally of your body.
How to be timeless
- Keep regular hours. Eat and sleep on a regular schedule.
- Avoid drastic changes in diet and activity.
- Set up an orderly work environment. Reduce distractions.
- Rest quietly once to twice during the day to let our body retune itself.
- Take yourself out of stressful situations sooner rather than later.
- Take your time; don't rush.
- Make decisions when they arise. Don't procrastinate or get distracted.
- Pay attention to what is directly in front of you. Focus on one thing at a time.
- Don't multitask. Dividing your attention leads to confusion and weakened focus.
- Protect yourself. Avoid the temptation to plunge into high-risk situations.
- Stay within your comfort zone.
- Put your house and finances in order.
- Address underlying anxiety.
- Release underlying anger. Learn to do this without losing control or hurting others.
- Renounce violence in thought and word.
- Become more resilient emotionally.
- Eliminate chaotic influences at work and in your primary relationship.
- Live as if you have all the time in the world.