1. Has your life become unmanageable in ways as a result of your sexual secrets or fantasy or sexual behavior?
2. Does your sexual behavior leave you feeling depressed, anxious or ashamed?
3. Do you have trouble keeping promises to yourself or others about changes to your sex behavior?
4. Do you find yourself "driven to distraction" with thoughts of sexual fantasy?
5. Does a cycle of obsession around sexual thoughts interrupt your ability to have the life you desire?
6. Do you create a secretive life around your sexual behavior and/or fantasies?
7. Do you watch sexually explicit images at work?
8. Do you engage in high-risk sexual behavior, including escorts, massage, prostitutes or adult bookstores?
9. Do you masturbate obsessively?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, it may indicate you have a problem with your sexual behavior health.
Brad Lamm is a board-registered interventionist. He is the author of How to Change Someone You Love. His group offers free training and support groups at BradLamm.com.
How to change someone you love