Register to Donate Your Organs
Read Keisha Whitaker's blog!
TAKE ACTION TODAY
- Declare on your driver's license your wish to donate tissue and organs.
- Carry a donor card in your wallet.
- Sign up on your state's donor registry today.
- Inform your family, loved ones, and physician of your decision.
- Over 120,072 people are waiting for organs to be donated.
- 77 people receive organ transplants every day.
- As many as 50 people's lives can be saved or improved from each organ and tissue donor.
- There is no age limit on who can donate.
- Most family members are not aware of on another's willingness to be a donor, even if it is indicated on their driver's license.