A few crucial truths from the hilarious, wise, wish-she-were-your-best-friend author of Love Bomb: A Novel.
1. You'll never have to hand-wash your gravy boat again.
2. You can forget how to ride a bike.
3. Your baby stays your baby.
4. No more Little League Games = More Time for Foreplay.
5. Smile and the world smiles with you. Even if you do it with your mouth closed.
6. Tenderness is more important than passion.
7. You'll always be young at night.
8. You finally, kind of, almost understand the idea about patience.