Photo: Courtesy of Simon & Schuster
Holidays are a powerful time to "run the experiment" of success. If you are ready to change, get started with these steps today. Using the field of energy that we share, I send you love and blessings as you reach for your dreams.
- Focus on what you want in your life, not on what you don't want.
- Write down your goals. Don't worry if they are reasonable or not. The first step is to acknowledge them. Keep a journal or a little pad of paper, and write down your goals as well as the changes you create and the intuitive information you receive. Review this every day, and you will see how powerful you are at creating your own life and having an effect on the lives of those around you.
- Take one small action to forward each goal before the holidays begin.
- Use your positive memory files to create thoughts. Pick memories that you can experience with all your senses and practice being in them when you need a boost.
- Commit to having conversations with people in your future, even if you haven't met them yet, and refuse to rehash negative conversations from the past.
- Practice being the new you without being defensive when people treat you like the old you.
New York Times best-selling author Laura Day has spent three decades helping individuals, organizations and companies use their innate intuitive abilities to create profound change in their lives. Her new book is How to Rule the World from Your Couch (Simon & Schuster).
- Try to tell at least one other person about your goals. Having a witness makes something sacred, powerful and real in your life.
More Ways to Relieve Holiday Stress