Everyone can find time in their busy schedules to pursue their dreams. Here are some ideas of how to find an hour or two here and there to follow your passion. Whether you have 10 minutes or 2 hours at a time, just by following these examples you could find up to 20 hours per month or more!
- Get up an hour earlier one day a week.
- Turn off the TV two to three hours per week.
- Set aside one hour every weekend.
- If you're a parent, get a babysitter once a month for a couple of hours.
- Dedicate one lunch hour a week.
- Start a carpool for taking your kids to school.
- Share duties around the house: Ask your spouse to do the laundry this week.
- Make sure you set aside these times in your appointment book or calendar so you can't make excuses or forget!
Make a list of things you are going to do to save time. Keep track and see how much extra time you actually have for yourself.