Families Learn to Live with Less
The Oprah Winfrey Show | March 02, 2009
Candice, Derek and Darrien agree to a challenge that will force them to live more consciously for a week. Your family can do it too!
- Limit driving. Derek and Darrien have to start making the seven-minute walk to school.
- No shopping online or in stores, except $100 for groceries for the entire week.
- No ordering out, getting takeout or going out to restaurants.
- Turn off the TV and Internet for the week.
- Candice has to box up everything from her closet that she has not worn in two months and put it in storage for the rest of the week.
Printed from Oprah.com on Saturday, May 25, 2013
© 2013 OWN, LLC. All Rights Reserved