Use these questions to spark conversations at the dinner table with your friends and family. You can even put them on little paper cards and have people pick them out of a basket—so it's completely random!
- Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
- What type of pets do you have?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is most memorable about your high school years?
- What word describes you best?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What drives you every day?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where do you want to retire?
- What is your business goal this year?
- Where do you like to vacation?
- Who do you admire?
- What is your mission?
- If you were invisible, where would you go?
- What traits in others are you attracted to?
- What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
- You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
Printed from Oprah.com on Sunday, December 8, 2013
© 2012 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.