Section 3: Body, Mind, Spirit
Section 4: Work
- I eat food that's not good for me.
- Something about my physical appearance bothers me.
- It's been too long since I've been to the dentist.
- I do not get the sleep I need to feel fully rested.
- I'd like to exercise regularly but never seem to find the time.
- I have a health concern for which I've avoided getting help.
- I have emotional needs that consistently go unmet.
- There are books that I'd love to read but never seem to find the time for.
- I lack personal interests that are intellectually stimulating.
- I lack a spiritual or religious practice in my life.
Section 5: Money
- I no longer enjoy my job and have a hard time showing up each day.
- My work is stressful and leaves me exhausted at the end of the day.
- My office is disorganized, my desk is a mess, and I have trouble finding what I need.
- I'm avoiding a confrontation or conflict at work.
- I tolerate bad behavior from a boss or coworker.
- I am not computer literate, and it gets in the way of my productivity.
- I lack the proper office equipment that I need to do my job well.
- My work does not allow me to express my creativity.
- I know I need to delegate specific tasks but I am unable to let go of control.
- I feel overwhelmed with the amount of information that enters my life in the form of mail, books, magazines and e-mail.
- I have tax returns that are not filed or taxes are not paid.
- I pay my bills late.
- I spend more than I earn.
- I don't have a plan for my financial future.
- My credit rating is not what I'd like it to be.
- I do not have a regular savings plan.
- I do not have adequate insurance coverage.
- My mortgage rate is too high, and I need to refinance.
- I have debt that needs to be paid off.
- My will is not up to date.
Based on Clean Sweep© 1994 Coach University
Published on June 12, 2000