Are you so overwhelmed by everyday life that you don't have the energy to deal with setting new goals for yourself? Do you feel drained? Do you know where you are spending your energy unproductively?
Read the following statements and decide whether your answer is true or false. For every section start with score 0 and for every true answer add 2 points, false answers do not yeild any points. At the end of the quiz, read more about what your score means.
Section 1: Relationships
Section 2: Environment
- There are people in my life who continuously drain my energy.
- I have unreturned phone calls, e-mails or letters that need to be handled.
- I have an unresolved conflict with a family member.
- I lack quality friendships in my life.
- I feel a void in my life created by the lack of a romantic partner.
- There is someone I need to forgive.
- There is a relationship I need to end.
- There is a phone call I dread making, and it causes me stress and anxiety.
- I'm currently involved in a relationship that compromises my values.
- I miss being part of a loving and supportive community.
- My car is in need of cleaning and/or repair.
- My wardrobe needs updating and/or alterations.
- I'd like to live in a different geographic location.
- I have appliances that need repair or upgrading.
- My home is not decorated in a way that nurtures me.
- My closets and/or basement are cluttered and need to be cleaned.
- Repairs need to be done around my home or apartment.
- My home is cluttered and disorganized.
- I miss having more beauty reflected in my environment.
- I watch too much television.