Read the following statements and decide whether your answer is true or false. For every section start with score 0 and for every true answer add 2 points, false answers do not yeild any points. At the end of the quiz, read more about what your score means.
Section 1: Relationships
- There are people in my life who continuously drain my energy.
- I have unreturned phone calls, e-mails or letters that need to be handled.
- I have an unresolved conflict with a family member.
- I lack quality friendships in my life.
- I feel a void in my life created by the lack of a romantic partner.
- There is someone I need to forgive.
- There is a relationship I need to end.
- There is a phone call I dread making, and it causes me stress and anxiety.
- I'm currently involved in a relationship that compromises my values.
- I miss being part of a loving and supportive community.
- My car is in need of cleaning and/or repair.
- My wardrobe needs updating and/or alterations.
- I'd like to live in a different geographic location.
- I have appliances that need repair or upgrading.
- My home is not decorated in a way that nurtures me.
- My closets and/or basement are cluttered and need to be cleaned.
- Repairs need to be done around my home or apartment.
- My home is cluttered and disorganized.
- I miss having more beauty reflected in my environment.
- I watch too much television.