When You Live in the Moment, You Will:
How to Develop "Present Moment Awareness"
- Hear the messages your life gives you each day
- Respond better to these messages
- Feel more gratitude
- Connect more deeply with others
- Stay connected to your feelings on a more regular basis
The Story: Sue Hendrickson
- Breathe deeply—Focus your attention on your breath
- Focus on your body. Use simply daily tasks like brushing your teeth or taking a shower to bring your attention to your body and focus your awareness on what you're doing in the moment.
- Meditate for briefs periods of time each day. Start out with five minutes of silence and stillness and build from there. You might even practice the pleasure of being still two or three times a day!
This real life "Indiana Jones" says her intuition led her to an important discovery
—buried for over 67 million years.