If you're not listening to the messages your life is sending you throughout the day, there's hope— you're likely to get messages while you sleep!
sYour dreams can give you great direction in your life. Here's life coach Cheryl Richardson's insight into the importance of your dreams:
Tap into Your Dream Messages
- Recurring dreams may be messages from your subconscious about a situation that needs your attention.
- You can dream solutions to problems.
- Your dreams can contain important messages about your body and your health.
- Keep a journal by your bed. Write in it when you awake in the morning in your online journal. If you wake up in the middle of the night and have had a dream, write it down! You may not remember it in the morning.
- If you have trouble remembering your dreams (which many people do), start by writing fragments or even vague memories of dreams you may have had. Pretty soon your subconscious will get the message that you're paying attention, and you'll remember more and more of your dreams.
- Try writing down a question before you go to bed. Often, you'll get the answer in a dream.