LIFE-SAVING LESSONS FROM FAMILIES LIKE YOURS
- To read Jennifer Flynn's full victim impact statement, please visit: www.nypost.com/seven/03012007/news/regionalnews/jennifer_flynns_court_statement_regionalnews_jennifer_flynn.htm?page=1
- To read Neil Flynn's full victim impact statement, please visit: www.nypost.com/seven/03012007/news/regionalnews/neil_flynns_court_statement_regionalnews_neil_flynn.htm?page=1
- If you or someone you know has been a victim of drunk driving or underage drinking, please call the Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) victim/survivor hotline 1-877-MADD-HELP, or visit the their website, www.madd.org.
- Kids and Cars is dedicated to making sure no child dies or is injured in a nontraffic, motor vehicle-related event. To learn more, visit www.kidsandcars.org.
- Learn more about the length of blind spots for popular car models, the best rear visibility devices and the safest power windows for your family at http://cu.convio.net/ConsumerReportsTesting.
- Learn more about the Jackson Smith Peck Children's Foundation at www.jspfoundation.com.
Please note that Harpo Productions, Inc., OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Discovery Communications LLC and their affiliated companies and entities have no affiliation with and do not endorse those entities, projects, or websites referenced above, which are provided solely as a courtesy. You should conduct your own independent investigation before using the services of any such entities, projects, or websites. Information is provided for your reference only.