INTERNET PREDATORS: HOW BAD IS IT?
- How to keep your children safe from online predators
- If you think an online predator has been in contact with your child or that your child is in imminent danger, contact the FBI at 800-CALL-FBI or go to www.fbi.gov
- For more information on the National Association to Protect Children visit www.protect.org
- For more information on protecting our nation's children from sexual abuse and abduction visit www.thejoyfulchild.org
- For the National Sexual Assault Hotline call 1-800-656-HOPE or visit www.rainn.org
- Special thanks to MySpace.com for their support on this important initiative. Visit www.myspace.com
- Special thanks to Congress.org. Visit www.congress.org
Please note that Harpo Productions, Inc., OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Discovery Communications LLC and their affiliated companies and entities have no affiliation with and do not endorse those entities or websites referenced above, which are provided solely as a courtesy. Please conduct your own independent investigation (including an investigation as to whether any contributions are tax deductible) before donating to any charity, project or organization. This information is provided for your reference only.