EXCLUSIVE: DID BIPOLAR DISORDER DRIVE A MOTHER TO KILL HER CHILD?
- Read "Bipolar Diaries" in the October 2007 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Dr. Kay Jamison's book is An Unquiet Mind.
- Read BP Magazine's interview with Maurice Benard featured in their Fall 2007 issue. For more information visit www.bphope.com
- Visit the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance's website at www.dbsalliance.org
- For information about the Johns Hopkins Mood Disorders Program, visit www.hopkinsmedicine.org/moods
Singer Shawn Colvin, 'The Terminator' actress Linda Hamilton and 'General Hospital' soap star Maurice Benard talk candidly about their battle with severe depression. More
Please note that Harpo Productions, Inc., OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Discovery Communications LLC and their affiliated companies and entities have no affiliation with and do not endorse those entities, projects, or websites referenced above, which are provided solely as a courtesy. You should conduct your own independent investigation before using the services of any such entities, projects, or websites. Information is provided for your reference only.