Just because women today date more often than women in previous generations did, doesn't mean they know more about men, Rabbi Shmuley says. In fact, he says the truth about men may shock most women. Rabbi Shmuley shares the truth about men:
There are five things women can do to reach men and teach them important life lessons, Rabbi Shmuley says.
1. Emphasize intimacy over womanizing.
2. Promote love for children over a love of money.
3. Encourage discussing problems rather than bottling them up.
4. Make relationships more valuable than objects.
5. Stop comparing yourself to your friends and be comfortable with yourself.
"Men always say that women are impossible to fathom, but men are at times even more mysterious to women because of their reluctance to talk and share their feelings. As a woman, therefore, make an effort to understand your man by gently having him open up and revealing his deepest essence to you, his loving soul mate."
Published on August 05, 2008
Most Popular Today